- US Tax Refund
- UK Tax Refund
- Ireland Tax Refund
- Austria Tax Refund
- Belgium Tax Refund
- Canada Tax Refund
- Denmark Tax Refund
- Finland Tax Refund
- Germany Tax Refund
- Holland Tax Refund
- Iceland Tax Refund
- Norway Tax Refund
- Sweden Tax Refund
- Australia Tax Refund
Internationl Tax Refunds Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions that appear below.
1. International Tax Refunds will calculate and file your tax return in accordance with the tax laws of the country from where the client paid taxes.
2. Although the time needed by taxing authorities is not under the control of International Tax Refunds, we strive to obtain your refund in the shortest time possible.
3. International Tax Refunds bears no responsibility for the tax refund if:
• The refund was already claimed or applied for;
• The customer owes money to the relevant Tax Office;
• The information provided by the customer is false, inaccurate, incorrect, different from what the relevant tax authority has, insufficient or misleading in any way.
4. To resolve these issues through International Tax Refunds, relevant fees apply. Our usual fee is 10% of the total refund value, however when the refund value is less than certain amounts, minimum fees apply (the minimum fees differ depending on the country where the taxes are paid). For more information on fees, please e-mail email@example.com.
5. Clients agree to compensate International Tax Refunds for filing for a tax refund. If the relevant Tax Authority sends the refund check directly to the customer instead of sending it to International Tax Refunds, the customer still must pay the relevant fee to International Tax Refunds. International Tax Refunds charges for each tax refund application and for additional value-added services. For information on fees, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. International Tax Refunds communicates with clients via e-mail(s) to the e-mail address provided by the customer. The customer should check his/her e-mail regularly for updates on refund status.
7. International Tax Refunds sends the refund to the customer either by cheque or bank transfer as agreed upon with the customer. If International Tax Refunds receives the refund from the tax office, International Tax Refunds will deduct its fee and send the remainder to the customer. If International Tax Refunds cannot deduct its fee from the refund check, the client must pay the fee to International Tax Refunds before International Tax Refunds will send the refund check to the client.
8. International Tax Refunds reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site, its related services and Terms and Conditions should the need arise. Such changes will be posted on www.internationaltaxrefunds.com/index.php?page=terms customers are advised to check it regularly to receive these updates.
9. The submission of a registration to International Tax Refunds, by web, post, hand, or email, constitutes agreement to these Terms & Conditions, including amendments thereto, by the customer.
10. International Tax Refunds ensures that all client information is held as private and confidential.